Giving via phone is the fastest and the easiest way to donate to Hill City.
Start a text message to 804-213-2865, type GIVE and send.
Directions to give will be sent back to you. You’ll be asked to register with a credit/debit card your first time.
Don’t forget to save the number in your phone! To give again, text the same number, with the dollar amount in the message.
For example, type “100” and send.
To change something about your giving settings, you can always text “EDIT” to update your information, set up a recurring gift, and check the status of a gift.
Want to make a gift using stock? Email John at email@example.com for more details.
Give by mail
Hill City Church
P.O. Box 18160
Richmond, VA 23226
For us, giving is about much more than simply paying bills. There is something deeper to the “why” we give. Here are 5 main reasons we believe our generosity matters:
1. Our generous hearts are a direct response to how generous God has been to us.
2. Generous people can change the lives of people in Richmond, nationally, and globally.
3. Generosity shows that we truly want to love like Jesus loved and establishes the right priorities in our lives.
4. When we are generous our focus is on helping and serving others.
5. Being generous with what God has blessed us with is an absolute privilege and to be done with a grateful heart. It is an honor that we are invited to participate in this way.
Learn more about our partners here:
The Prevention Project
The Sophie House
Youth Life Foundation
Preemptive Love Coalition
The Red Cross