The Harry Potter Series, All the Light You Cannot See, Harold and the Purple Crayon
Love Actually!!! But, if it is not Christmas, anything directed by Wes Anderson
Last Meal on Earth:
- Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Green Bean Casserole (the French’s Fried Onions recipe)
- My Mom’s homemade stuffing
- All the Gravy
- Instead of Turkey… a Greg Brady burger from Jack Brown’s
- And Dessert – fried Oreos, Baugher’s Pumpkin pie from my hometown, and Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups from Trader Joes
- To drink – water, because it’s a miracle itself. And maybe a fresh squeezed lemonade.
- Oh and a side of Ranch!
A Little More About Rachel:
Rachel loves any place in the world with small town charm – a great Main Street, shops, and local food. Speaking of small towns, she is a proud Hokie!!! She moved to RVA soon after she graduated from VT in 2011. She lives with my husband, Wes, and almost 4 year old daughter and their old hound dog in Chesterfield. Their hobbies include taking walks, making up songs to children’s books, baking, hosting game nights and laughing as much as possible. She loves big ideas, painting, crafting, planning birthday parties, Netflix, and learning as much as she can about…all the things. She is passionate about helping people to grow and realize their potential. She was a teacher for 6 years, in both middle and high school, as well as a Teacher Trainer and she is so excited that she gets to use all her gifts now for our Discipleship Team!